All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations.
Owners must submit written proof of
• DHLPP or DAPP (distemper and parvo)
• Rabies is required for dogs over 4 months of age
• Canine Influenza – strongly encouraged
All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days and have not had Parvo virus within the past 6 months. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other pets. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
Owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or shown an aggressive or threatening behavior toward any person. If they have shown aggression towards other dogs owners agree to notify of this behavior.
We require that you bring your dog’s food to avoid causing possible digestive issues (diarrhea, gas, upset stomach etc).
• We provide meals based on each individual dog’s needs at breakfast, lunch, (when applicable), and dinner.
• How to prepare your dog’s meals:
o Divide EACH meal into its own, separate ziplock bag.
o Label each bag with your dog's name
o Label each bag with special feeding instructions (i.e. add water, add wet food, must hand feed etc.).
• You will incur a CHARGE of $1.50 PER MEAL for meals that are NOT prepackaged. We set meals up ahead of time, in their prepackaged bags in bowls. Non-prepackaged food must be prepackaged by our staff.
If you forget to bring your dog's food or you don't bring enough for their stay, we have a variety of foods we keep on hand and we will gladly provide food for $2 per meal
We are happy to give medication to your dog, but require the Medication Form to be completed each time your dog stays. All medications must be in their original prescription bottle, we cannot administer medications that fail to meet that requirement as per State law.
We offer no refunds on any products, packages, or boarding stays. Per our cancellation policy, credits are issued. All credits will remain on the account to be used at a future date.
WHAT TO BRING:
• ID: A collar with an ID tag WITH your dog’s NAME on it.
• FOOD: For dog’s requiring meals during their stay, see the Feeding Instructions above. Failure to follow instructions will result in additional fees.
• Medications with completed medication instruction form.
Safety is our upmost priority.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
• Food or water dishes as we supply them and don’t have the space to store yours.
• RAWHIDE - It is a choking hazard and chewing them requires constant supervision.
HOURS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
Monday – Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm (please call ahead to make an appointment with us)
Boarding dogs NOT picked up by 11:00 am will be charged at normal rates for an extra day.
Saturday – Sunday pick up and drop off hours
By appointment only
Murphy Creek Ranch is CLOSED on all major holidays, except of course we will be with the dogs and give them great care.
We understand that things happen that cause plans to change. In the event that you return home early, you will be charged full cost for scheduled boarding within 48 hours of your unscheduled early return. Any remaining balance for early return cancellations will be credited to your account for future boarding needs.
Murphy Creek Ranch accepts all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit .
The credit card on your profile will be charged at drop off.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICIES, PROCEDURES, SERVICES AND RATES:
Our Policies, Procedures, Services and Rates may change from time to time. While we will attempt to notify you of these changes, it is ultimately your responsibility to check back on our website regularly so that you are aware of our most current Policies, Procedures, Services and Rates. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at our sole discretion.